- 3 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 bunches broccoli, with the stems cut off
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and cheddar cheese.
- Grease a 9 x 13″ casserole dish with butter or PAM spray. Layer the broccoli and chicken in the pan as desired. Pour the curry mixture on top and use a spoon to fill it in around the chicken/broccoli.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Casserole should be bubbly and lightly browned when finished.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, zucchini noodles, spaghetti or seasoned cauliflower rice.