This recipe is perfect to make in the summertime when fresh, organic fruit is abundant! It is light, refreshing and nourishing.
- 3 c. raw almond milk
- 9 T. whole chia seeds
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 6 c. fresh fruit
- 2-3 T. hemp seeds for topping
- Place the almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup into a glass jar, cover and shake.
- Place in your refrigerator overnight, or for about 8 hours. In the morning, it should be pudding-like and thick.
- Place 6 parfait cups on the counter and fill each one with one cup of fruit.
- Top with equal amounts of chia-almond pudding.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve within a few hours.
- Before serving, top each parfait with a sprinkling of hemp seeds.
Source: “Nourishing Meals” by Alissa Segersten & Tom Malterre