This marinade is legendary in Judi’s family on her baked Salmon. However, it is amazing on almost any meat. We’ve tried it on lamb, steak, chicken and both turkey and beef burgers and it works with all of them.
- 2 heaping tablespoons Trader Joe’s Dijon Mustard
- 1 large lemon, juiced, or 2 small
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe’s crushed garlic (or 2-3 cloves, crushed into paste)
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Blend with a hand whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour onto large salmon filet or brush on to any meats