This guilt-free salad dressing is creamy and garlicky with none of the traditional fat–thanks to silken tofu.
- 2 ounces cubed Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup silken soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Starting on the lowest speed, chop the cheese cubes in the blender jar until it settles into the bottom of the jar, gradually increasing the speed.
- Add the garlic down the chute and chop until minced.Next, add the mustard, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and tofu to the blender and blend until smooth.
- While the blender is running, drizzle olive oil down the middle of the vortex that has formed.
- Add more or less of the olive oil and blend until it reaches salad dressing consistency.
Source: Alton Brown, FoodNetwork.com