- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Lakanto monkfruit brown sugar substitute
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 12 slices Ezekiel raisin bread or other sandwich bread
- 6 omega rich organic eggs
- 2/3 c. almond milk, eggnog or regular milk
- 1/3 t. vanilla extract
- generous pinch of salt
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick spray
- Pour melted butter into pan and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over melted butter.
- Arrange bread in two layers over brown sugar mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, whipped cream, nut butter, maple syrup, etc.