Smoky, seasoned grilled chicken makes a wonderful contrast with sweet, juicy grapes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 (10-inch) skewers
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, coriander, and salt.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and toss to coat.
- Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, soak the skewers in water if wooden.
- Thread 4 pieces of the chicken and 4 grapes onto the skewers, alternating them.
- Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over a medium-high heat, or prepare an outdoor grill.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with mint and serve with lemon wedges.